Thursday, March 18, 2010

Many Apologies.

I have been a terrible blogger.
I just sort of left without notice didn't I?
I have been crazy busy, with school, looking for a job, and taking care of my grandma, she just got out of the hospital, but I could of found a minute to at least say hey, and I haven't so I am very sorry dear friends.

I don't know how often I will be blogging from now on, but I will try to get better at it, I promise.

Life has been one big crazy mess lately, in a way, I don't mind, I like being productive, and feeling accomplished, but tonight, I was lazy. I finished my day with some tea and a good book, and a little facebook stalking. :p

I guess it's not really stalking though, since facebook displays EVERYTHING.
I'm not a creep, I promise.


I think that's it for tonight though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment