Friday, November 16, 2012

Advice?

Well for starters, rocked this look today, what do you all think??


Also, I think I like someone, but it's one of those situations that would be awkward and could ruin everything if he found out. Hmmm. Plus, I honestly have no idea how he feels about me, well like I know he cares about me in a friend sense, but more? Not sure. How can you tell bloggers? Like...at his party in October, I was sick so I didn't stay long, but the whole time I was there, he would move so he was close to me, if not right next to me, and if I would sort of turn away from him, and talk to another friend, he would jump in and put himself in the conversation.....

Then he came to my birthday party as well, later that month, when he got off work, and again pretty much stayed with me, and he is a very social guy so he could have easily walked around. He didn't stay long either because he had work early again in the morning. Before he left, he told me he would be moving out to an apartment soon with a friend, and they would be having a party soon that I would be invited to...

I know some about body language, and when we are talking he will like touch his face and stuff, but I am a girl, and a scorpio so we over-think...EVERYTHING.

I have known him for forever, and it really is one of those things that friends is better than nothing, and I would be just fine with that.... I just wish I knew what was going on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment