Sunday, November 18, 2012

do you

Sometimes, I do really miss being in a relationship. I am kind of at that point where it's not my ex that  I miss so much, it's more just having someone..but being single isn't terrible. I have learned things about myself and discovered new passions, new things in life that I can focus on.

And you know what? Those things will never wake up one day and decide that they don't love me anymore.

My advice to single ladies, find projects, interests YOU love.

Do you.

The rest will fall in to place.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't visited in AGES!

    That's probably the biggest thing I've learned lately, that you need to find yourself first.

    Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you visited! Life is hard sometimes, and often we forget to look out for number 1 I think.

      :)

      Delete