Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yuck.

So Thursday I turned 23.

I invited a few friends out to go drinking, it was fun, but the certain someone I was hoping would show up, didn't.
In my pretty drunken state, it was worse, because I almost started crying.

Now I just don't know what to do about this particular boy, I've liked other boys, dated other boys, but something about him.... I always go back to liking him.

UGH.

It doesn't help that he's been snapchatting me cute selfies, and sometimes the captions have little smiley faces...

One second I hate him, the next I want to have his babies.

I just wish I knew what he thought.
I can even handle the just friends thing if I didn't feel like he was flirty with me, but maybe he isn't and I'm making it all up in my head.

That's most likely it to,
I'm insane.

Please tell me someone can relate to this in someway.
I hate being this girl. I'm not this crazy. I don't draw his name with hearts, or text him all day, in fact, hardly ever, but when he sends me something or texts me, it just throws me for such a loop.

It's breaking my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment