Friday, October 23, 2009

kev-kev

Kevin makes my heart ache.

When I'm not with him, I miss him. I need to hold his hand. Kiss his lips. Rub my thumb on the crease of his jeans. I need to see his smile. Smile back. And tell him every new reason I have come up with to love him.

I think God let me go through all the crappy stuff before him to help me appreciate him for everything he is. Appreciate his honesty, his humor, his happiness, his complete selflessness.

I don't care how cliche it sounds, but he completes me.

He's everything I ever wanted and never knew I needed.

I love him just for being him! I love his mind, his heart, his everything. I love his ambition. I love his outlooks. I love the weird little conclusions he comes to.

I've never felt this before.

I've always wondered what love was exactly.

And it's right here!

I am so amazingly blessed;

I know what love is now.

It's an intention, it's a feeling, and it's an action.

It's irreplacable.

1 comment: