Friday, October 25, 2013

Dream Land. Help me?

I rarely dream.
Maybe two a month, and usually it's an event, no particular person that I remember.
When my ex Kevin and I were together, actually even in all the years I knew him before we got together, I only had 1 dream about him, and it was after we broke up.

But in the last 2 months, I've been dreaming about this same guy, the same one I have the flirtationship with. I can't get him out of my head, and it's making me feel like I am an obsessive freak. Really. I am so not normally that girl that acts like that.

The first I had, it was like I ran in to him years from now at like a big conference or meeting of some kind, and he just gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.
The second, we were hooking up on my couch and he made sure to tell me he liked me and thought I was hot and all, but this was just a hook up.

This week, I dreamt of him twice again, In one we were in a car with a group of people he was driving and I was sitting behind him, and was rubbing his arm, and keeping one hand on the steering wheel he reached over and played with my fingers, and the last one, we were at dinner with a group and wound up holding hands and making out, but not like down n dirty making out, like sweet, like it meant something.


Is anyone good with dream stuff?
Can people communicate through dreams?

The weirdest part is right before the very first one, I saw this dumb thing on Pintrest that said "When you dream of someone, it means they miss you and want to see you" Something like that.
Anyways, that night, after seeing that, I had the dream, then a day or two later he texted me to hangout.

He is really in to dreams, and even journals his. I wonder if I am totally insane, or if people can somehow communicate through dreams, or they mean nothing, or if I'm just obsessing.

I would really love for some help/interpretation on this guys.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment