Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day

Wednesday.

Kind of feeling like a Friday to me, even though I still work tomorrow and Friday.
I think it's because the last 2 days I have worked 13 hours, today will actually be 14 hour work day,
so the next two are normal hours, it'll be easy shmeasy.

The only really exciting thing that happened yesterday is this boy that I have liked off and on since high school, I guess you could call this a flirtationship, drew me a bunch of hearts while he was in class and snap chatted me a picture of them, which would be adorable if something were to actually happen, but nothing ever does. EVER. For literally like 6 or 7 years now.

Sometimes he acts like I'm a bro, and sometimes, he's hanging all over me.
I also got made fun of for blogging.

My friends said I was trying to make myself in to some kind of Carrie from Sex and the City.

Umm, I freakin wish.
She is so pretty, and confident, and also has a job writing.
I wish I was Carrie.

Denver is no New York
I mean, I don't think it is, I've never actually been to New York.


My thoughts are all over the place today, I just about went off there about how awesome Denver really was and is, but maybe another time.

If you have made it this far, I'm sorry, if I was you, I more than likely would of quit reading by now.
I don't know if I actually think people read this anyways, but it's nice to just write.
Even if it's dumb stuff like this.

Happy Hump Day!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment