Monday, October 21, 2013

The Million Year Hiatus

So, maybe it hasn't been a million years exactly, but I was finally able to get my hands on a new computer.

Windows 8= Mind Blown.

Anyways, I didn't want to be gone so long, but believe it or not, this blogging stuff isn't so easy to do on a phone.

I am back though, with many thoughts to share and things to say.
Still rocking the single thing, and actually, really happy with it.
Had a few dates, a makeout session here and there, but nothing super exciting.
I feel like maybe more would happen if I was a decent flirt, but I'm not, I'm the worst. I act like everyones bro.

My birthday is coming up soon, I guess that's kind of fun.
23.

23...single, no prospects, no big girl job, living in my moms basement.

Depressing.

I work, I work hard, just not enough to get my ass out of here.

What does one do for a 23rd birthday?
I guess I have a few weeks to figure that out, I just feel like it's not a birthday one really celebrates you know?

Anyways, my fingers have been longing to type down a collection of random thoughts like this.
Feels SO GREAT to have the clicking and clacking of a keyboard beneath them again.


Hope you all have been well.

More Soon!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment