Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hey uhh so u a virign?

How come when I first meet a guy, one of the first things they want to know is if I'm a virgin.
I'm not, but I'm never sure what answer they expect or are looking for here, I guess it's not as bad as used to be in my teenage years, that question was always at the front of their brain.

I was thinking about this last night, about a guy I was seeing around Christmas of last year, and still, one of the first things he wanted to know if I was a virgin. At 22 years old, I feel like it can safely be assumed that I'm not, but some people are, and I was asked again recently by a guy I was texting because I wasn't appreciating his dirty jokes and lame attempt at sexting me. It never once occurred to him, that maybe, he just wasn't funny.

Both times in my most recent history when this has been asked, it was super early in the talking stage.
I just don't understand, why so soon? That can be private information, to be shared later. Day two or three seems so soon.

I'm not prude, I am more than willing to talk about sex, but I don't like to kiss and tell, and I like to keep it classy.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment