Monday, August 24, 2009

Start.

Maybe to start, I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Amanda Marie Miller. It's a boring name, but I really do like it. I have brown eyes, and hair. I have a bother for a brother, his name is Andrew. My mother is a teacher and my dad is a cop. He moved out the day before my 17th birthday. My relationship with him is slowly improving, but it's not great. My mom's name is Cecilia, which I think is elegant and lovely. My dad's name is Greg. I live with my mom and my brother, my room is in the basement. We have a small zoo, two dogs, Patsy and Smitty. Two cats, Gracie and Coco. A bald rat named Dwight, a Siamese fighting fish (that's a beta) two hamsters, Truffle and Cotton and a turtle, who we normally just call Turtle, even though his name is James.

I'm moving on for now because I don't really feel like talking about myself.

Right now I'm sitting.

My phone is next to me, and it's ringing, well actually it's buzzing, but I'm going to answer it.
It's a little bit cloudy outside, but still warm. I like it most when days are "gloomy." I don't really see them as gloomy though, just calm.

I have about a billion different thoughts running through my head right now, but I don't feel like sharing them really. I'm feeling sort of quiet and shy today, and I don't know why, because normally, I'm not quiet or shy.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with my honey later. He really completes and understands me. I told him I was going to make one of these blog. pages because he has one, I don't think he believed me though, we'll see how long it takes him to figure it out. ;)

Christopher Robbin is coming over to see me in a bit. He's my neighbor, has been for a good part of me life. He is a year younger than I am, we fight a lot really, but it's funny because we fight like brother and sister, and in a way, I really do love him, and he loves me, in a way. I promised him I would help him with his english homework.

I have a feeling this blog will mostly be about my days and what I am doing and whats going on, and my thoughts on things. I'm not a super creative person, I haven't written a story or anything like that in years, but we'll see. I'm thinking I'm gonna give in and go find my honey and start following his blog...hmmm.

Well, that is it for now. I hope my babbling wasn't super terrible.

3 comments:

  1. I noticed. :).

    And ps. you are ridiculous. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloomy days are the best days... I find them calm and relaxing, there the best days to have the best thoughts... I consider it a blessing when I see those, where others find them a curse.

    Great blog thus far! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. My ex-boyfriend went by Smitty. I find that quite hilarious...

    ReplyDelete